The hardbound book measures 11.25 x 8.75 inches, with a blue cutout cover.
Each page contains photos and descriptions. The photos show much greater detail than is possible on the website.
Colorful photos of all 31 sculptures are included.
2007 Kinetic Sculpture Race Photo Book
We've created a photo book of the 2007 Baltimore Kinetic Sculpture Race, including photos and a description of every sculpture that participated.
The hardbound book measures 11.25 x 8.75 inches, and includes 26 heavyweight
glossy pages. Each page highlights one team's sculpture or group of sculptures, including any awards they received.
Table of Contents
||Introduction and Table of Contents
||East Coast Champion: The Patapsico Queen (thumbnail at right)
||PLATYPUS Returns, with Suitor
||Attack of the Sculpturians!
||Three from It Cain’t: Whale of a Tale, Tale of a Whale,
and Tailing the Whale
||ACME Kinetic Sculpture
||Eldersburg Elementary’s Travel with Class (thumbnail at right)
||Alzaruba’s Recycled Ocean
||The Jemicy School: Valkin Visker Bote II, Daisy Pushers, and Subdude
||Tropical Paradise Goes Under
||Kinetic Airways Grounded by Pothole
||Air Farce One
||Seacat from Carver Center
||New Age Viking Hill Master
||UMBC’s You’ve Got What It Takes
||Cats for Sale $5
||Towson’s Flash Mob
||Baltimore Lab School: Team Trogdor
||Old School Capsizes in Style
||Goes to Eleven
||AVAM’s Classics: the Rat, the Frog, and Bumpo the Elephant
Shipping & Handling Options
- Priority Mail delivery anywhere in the US is $5 for the first book, and $3 for each additional book.
Depending on whether we have books on hand when you place your order, you should
receive your book within 1 to 2 weeks after placing an online order.
- If you were pilot or pit crew for a specific team and would like a disc of
electronic photos of your team with your order, please email
before or shortly after placing an electronic order. If you'd like to see the photobook page for your sculpture(s), email me and I'll send you a preview image.
- If you would like to see a book up close and can meet in Greenbelt, email
email@example.com. If you wish to meet in Greenbelt to pick up your purchase, you can choose the free "Pick up in Greenbelt" shipping option.
- If your team purchases 8 or more copies at once and you are in Baltimore City or County, Prince George’s, Howard, or Montgomery County, I will deliver them to you personally, and no shipping charges will apply (select the "$0.00 Pickup in Greenbelt" option). Email
- If you have any questions, would like to place an order off-line, or wish to have an order shipped outside the US,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.